Sunday, October 18, 2015

NFL picks - week #6

Last Week - 11 - 3
Overall - 40 - 37

New Orleans over Atlanta - I just felt that Drew would win it at home, and I was right. 

Cincinnati over Buffalo - I hate to see the Bengals go 6-0, but the Bills are so wishy washy every week that I didn't feel I could count on them. 

Denver over Cleveland - I'm not one of those who is chucking to Peyton Manning to the elderly home. Who would you rather have in charge? Johnny Manziel who was involved in yet another issue this past week or Peyton Manñing?

Chicago over Detroit- This was like flipping a coin. I took tails. 

Tennessee over Miami - Maybe the bye week and a new coach will give the Dolphins the win. I apparently didn't feel that would be the case. 

Minnesota over Kansas City - I like what I've seen from Teddy Bridgewater. The Chiefs have lost their running back with Jamal Charles tearing his ACL. Plus I was drinking Carribean Coladas beachside when I made these picks. 

Washington over the Jets - Which might explain this pick, but I haven't seen the Jets play yet and the Redskins (oops) are fighters. The 

Pittsburgh over Arizona - Sigh. I'm not really feeling this one, but after yelling at my Steelers buddy last week about having faith I couldn't not go with my boys. 

Houston over Jacksonville - Another coin toss. Again I went with tails. Hmmm...I always say pick heads. Hope that doesn't come back to bite me. 

Seattle over Carolina - I'm not counting out the Seahawks yet. I think they got the players and today they'll get it together over Cam and company. 

Green Bay over San Diego - The Packers are on a roll and the Chargers are wondering where they are going. 

Baltimore over San Francisco - The 49ers are hurting. Bet they are rethinking that firing of Harbaugh now. 

Giants over Philadelphia- Again I'm going with a Manning. 










No comments: