Sunday, October 25, 2015

NFL picks - week #7

Last Week - 8 - 6
Overall - 49 - 43

Seattle over San Francisco - Well, this one wasn't a hard one.

Buffalo over Jacksonville - This game is being played in London because...yeah, why? So it will be played earlier then the other games and will not be televised for those of us living in the States. Go figure.

Minnesota over Detroit - I don't know. I like Lions Matthew Stafford, and I'm glad he got his win last week after his benching of the previous week, but there is so much more wrong with this team then the quarterback. Both of these teams are probably even matched in my book so it should be an interesting game.

Atlanta over Tennessee - The Falcons got beat last week. They won't be this week.

Indianapolis over New Orleans - My cousin, known as Captain Colt at Lucas Oil Stadium, had a birthday before last week's game. In his honor I told him I would pick the Colts to win...this week. So I am.

Pittsburgh over Kansas City - Watching this one via the computer so I hope I get to see how this Landry Jones character plays.

St. Louis over Cleveland - Another toss up, but I like what I'm seeing from the Rams. They had a period of darkness there for a couple of weeks, but I think they found the light now.

Miami over Houston - The Dolphins made a coaching change and kicked butt last week. The Texans? Yeah, I'm not sure what is happening there.

New England over Jets - Here I go again not picking the Jets. At least I should be able to see some of this game on my Redzone channel. Maybe see just what is so great about these Jets.

Tampa Bay over Washington - I had Washington and changed to Tampa at the last minute. I feel the win!

San Diego over Oakland - Phillip Rivers was on fire last week and he didn't win. While the Chargers are one of those wishy washy teams right now this is a big rivalry in the area, not to mention for the move to LA. I took the team I've seen.

Giants over Dallas - This is, as always, a big game and a toss up. I went with Manning as I'm known to do.

Philadelphia over Carolina - Sorry, Cam, I know you don't like me choosing over you, but I keep feeling there is something with these Eagles. 

Arizona over Baltimore - The Cardinals have lost the last two games. I don't see them losing another one. But then again the Ravens could just come out hot on Monday Night football. That time slot always brings out the best in teams.

No comments: