Sunday, December 06, 2015

NFL Picks - week #13

Last Week - 7 - 9
Overall - 90 - 87

I'm out of town, coming home today, so I'm not sure what football I'll get to watch today, but have told my friend we have to be home in time for the Steelers on Sunday Night Football.

Green Bay over Detroit - Holy Hail Mary! Wow!

Buffalo over Houston - I had the Texans because suddenly they seem to be playing some football, but then I remembered how Rex Ryan motivates his players and I switched at the last moment.

Chicago over San Francisco - Are the 49'ers still playing football?

Cincinnati over Cleveland -In the division the Bengals are the better team.

Jacksonville over Tennessee- I felt the underdogs had it in them this week.

Arizona over St. Louis- The Cardinals surely can't lose this one.

Baltimore over Miami- Flip a coin on this one. Both teams have issues. Maybe losing Flacco was just what the Ravens need to eek out a win.

Seattle over Minnesota - If the Seahawks I watched last week show up the Vikings have no chance.

Giants over Jets - When unsure stick with a Manning.

Tampa Bay over Atlanta - The Bucs have the talent if they can just gel together and last the entire game.

Kansas City over Oakland - Hmmmm...I don't remember my thinking on this one.

Denver over San Diego - Phillip Rivers always plays really well against the Broncos, but lately the Chargers have messed me up so I don't have faith in them.

New England over Philadelphia- Tom Brady doesn't lose this week.

Carolina over New Orleans - The Panthers are going to drop a game eventually, and if that is true this would be the game I think that it could happen, but then I remember how piss poor the Saints have been in the past two weeks and I say, "forget about it."

Pittsburgh over Indianapolis - Ah, jeez, another team where I have people messing with me. My die hard Colts fan cousin, Captain Colt, said, "Our old guy takes on your old guy." I responded with, "My old guy is better than your old guy."

Washington over Dallas - Because right now the 'Skins are playing better than the Cowboys.





No comments: