Thursday, December 31, 2015

Year end resolution review

Good-bye 2015. I tried my best. I started out the year on top of these resolutions, but the finish wasn't the best. I'm not sure the month of December should even count. It is a very stressful time what with all of the shopping, planning, eating, etc. Who has time for anything else? Here is the last of my resolutions for 2015.
  1. To try something new (whether it be food, an activity, a class, etc.) every two months.- I started out hot on this one, but not so great toward the end. Although I liked this resolution. Maybe I'll carry it over into next year. Score: 5
  2. To not be so defensive, and to not erupt with anger (yelling) when cornered.  - I did this one fairly well. I would count this as a success if I wasn't counting the last month.  Score: 8
  3. To utilize those damn Wyndham points whether selling points or vacationing myself.  - Hmmm...we sold some. We vacationed. We used almost half the points. Score: 5
  4. To lose the weight I put on last year and to get into shape for Europe.  - I did not lose the weight, but I felt I was in shape for the overseas trip. Score: 5
  5. I suppose I should work on the language thing again since it seems to bother others. Hmmm...maybe I should voice it as working on the language thing because it isn't necessary as often as I use it. Yes, I like that. - Again, the last two months wrecked me. Have you met my friend SueG and my Auntie Marilyn and her family? I had no chance. Score: 8
  6. I also like changing up my wardrobe too. My closet is full of stuff I don't wear but once or twice a year and frankly, I'm bored with it all. But the weight has to come off and the body buffed before I can do that so maybe that should be next year's resolution. Hmmmm.... I did this one. Score!  Score: 10
Total Score: 33 out of 60 - Hey, it's a new year year coming up with new resolutions! I have another chance.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the picture of you guys with the fish...but sure miss your blogs. Hope you get to write soon:)