Sunday, December 13, 2015

NFL picks - week #14

Last Week - 10 - 6
Overall - 100 - 93

Arizona over Minnesota - Jeez, the Cardinals eeked that one out.

Chicago over Washington - I wanted to pick Washington, but every time I do they lose.

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - Oh, please, oh, please.

San Francisco over Cleveland - I'm annoyed Johnny Manziel is back as the starter. What? Two weeks and he has learned his lesson? Come on 49'ers!

Kansas City over San Diego - Jeez, I just don't even know about the Chargers anymore. This was like tossing a coin.

Detroit over St. Louis - If the Lions of the past two weeks show up this week in Missouri then of course this will happen. But....

Jets over Tennessee - New York is one of those wishy washy teams this year. Some Sundays they come out to play and other Sundays they don't. Frankly, I just guessed on this one.

Buffalo over Philadelphia - I didn't see the Eagles big win against the Patriots last week, but I saw enough of weeks 3-12 to think maybe the Bills will win. Of course, I'd rather they didn't.

Tampa Bay over New Orleans - Another crazy team is the Saints. What? They either come out shooting or they have their weapons holstered. I feel better about the Bucs.

Carolina over Atlanta - Last week I said that game could be the Panthers downfall, but now I'm thinking it could be this week. But then I kept thinking and Cam Newton just keeps coming up with the big plays to pull out the win so I well, I, well, I took them at the last minute.

Indianapolis over Jacksonville - I forgot that Hasselbeck was hurt against Pittsburgh. I certainly would have rethought this one if he isn't going to be the quarterback.

Seattle over Baltimore - The Seahawks have found themselves and the Ravens are complaining the refs are against them.

Denver over Oakland - This youngster sure paid attention to Manning while backing him up, didn't he?

Green Bay over Dallas - Yes, the Cowboys one one, but let's not get carried away.

New England over Houston - Three in a row? Nah.

Giants over Miami - Surely, the Giants have figured out their problem by now.


No comments: