Sunday, December 20, 2015

NFL picks - week #15

Last Week - 9 - 7
Overall - 109 - 100

Tampa Bay over St. Louis - I keep wanting to believe that Winston is the savior despite my initial misgivings, but apparently he isn't. At least not this year.

Jets over Dallas - Put a fork in the Cowboys. They are done.

Houston over Indianapolis - No Andrew Luck again this week. No win again this week.

Minnesota over Chicago - The Vikings are wishy washy, but da Bears aren't that good.

New England over Tennessee - No way the Titans pull out a win.

Carolina over Giants - I had the Giants at first because I keep thinking the Panthers will lose one, but then I thought about it some more and changed my mind. The Panthers just have the mindset of winning.

Buffalo over Washington - Coin toss on this one.

Jacksonville over Atlanta - The Falcons have decided they aren't players and the Jaguars don't feel the season is over.

Kansas City over Baltimore - Put a fork in the Ravens too. God that feels good typing that sentence.

Green Bay over Oakland - The Raiders, like the Chargers, are thinking more about winning a new stadium that they aren't worrying about playing football.

Seattle over Cleveland - I know all week the sports world bigwigs keep mentioning the Steelers as contenders, but the Seahawks are the ones I would worry about.

Pittsburgh over Denver - I might think differently if Peyton were playing, but if we can keep up the momentum from the last two weeks we can win this. Plus we are home.

San Diego over Miami - Jeez, these teams playing one another can't be a game anyone is looking forward too, but this might just be the Chargers last game in their stadium so I'm going with them as the winners.

Cincinnati over San Francisco - Please. Did the Bengals have any contenders this year besides the Steelers?

Arizona over Philadelphia - I know the Eagles have suddenly remembered how to play football, but the Cardinals have been good all year.

New Orleans over Detroit - I have no idea why I picked this one at the time. Brain fart?

No comments: