Sunday, December 27, 2015

NFL picks - week #16

Last Week - 11 -5
Overall - 121 - 105

Oakland over San Diego - I'm tired of picking the Chargers. Except for Phillip Rivers, these guys have been playing some other sport besides football.

Philadelphia over Washington - I agonized over this one because every time I pick the Skins they give up. I went with my gut...and we all know my gut has not worked well this season.

Carolina over Atlanta - I keep thinking that the Panthers will lose and I still believe that, but they truly have something that other teams don't...heart. This team believes they are the best and they want to prove that. Gotta love that.

Buffalo over Dallas - I've lost track of the Cowboys. Are they still a team?

Detroit over San Francisco - The Lions suddenly remember how to play football and in the NFC the end is all that matters.

Houston over Tennessee - I don't know I felt this one.

Kansas City over Cleveland - The Browns are done. They will go back to the drawing board as usual and regroup for next year, hopefully, reigning in Johnny Manziel better than last off season.

Indianapolis over Miami - Another one that I had to think about. I thought maybe the Colts might pull out a win on the road in sunny weather.

New England over the Jets - I need the Pats to win this week and good old Belichick doesn't sit his players when it doesn't count.

Tampa Bay over Chicago - I thought about attending this one today, but then again my family has a condo on the beach and this game doesn't matter except for the guys that are hoping to keep their jobs.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - The Ravens beat us the first time so I don't think the Steelers will allow that to happen again. But then again sometimes the heart I mentioned above is missing with this team... If we continue the way we have been playing in the last three games we might just keep on playing.

New Orleans over Jacksonville - I went with Drew Brees, who despite his torn plantar fascia is playing today. Because it worked so well for Peyton Manning?

Arizona over Green Bay - I think the Cardinals are just too good.

Seattle over St. Louis - The Rams have played well the last two weeks, but I think the Seahawks have played better against better teams.

Minnesota over Giants - No Beckham Jr. might spur this team on to a victory, but I felt that wasn't enough to get past their long list of other issues. Namely protecting their quarterback and getting past defenders.

Denver over Cincinnati - This may have been more of a wishful thinking pick, but the Broncos defense has the ability to stop the Bengals second string quarterback.





No comments: