Sunday, September 17, 2017

NFL Picks 2017 - week #2

Last Week - 12-4
Overall 12-4

Cincinnati over Houston - I swore to myself this year I wouldn't let outside influences make my picks, and then I did with this pick. Ugh.

Arizona over Indianapolis - At this point, I don't have much confidence in the Colts.

Philadelphia over Kansas City - The Eagles still have the hype. The Chiefs made the big time last week, and I hope they rein in their rookie mistakes this week. Should be the game to watch.

New England over New Orleans - I don't see it any other way.

Pittsburgh over Minnesota - Without power, I didn't get to see the Vikings play last week, but as always, I have faith in my boys. Plus, season opener at Heniz Field. That's a lot of pressure and power on their backs to come out and play well. 

Tampa Bay over Chicago - I think I ruled with my heart and not my head on this one. Forgot we were at home. The Bucs play better away.

Carolina over Buffalo - Went with the home team here.

Jacksonville over Tennessee - I wanted to pick the Jags last week and realize now I went with the hype. They were the team that was suppose to be in the bottom with the Jets, but they were coming into their own last year so I'm not counting them out...yet.

Baltimore over Cleveland - The Ravens have the defense everyone wants. We shall see how well the Browns offense plays against that.

Oakland over the Jets - I'm playing the Raiders Carr as my quarterback in my fantasy league this week instead of Ben so I expect big things. Gulp.

Chargers over Miami - Haven't had the chance to see the Dolphins yet due to Irma so this one was based on fatigue from hurricane evacuations and traveling across the country.

Dallas over Denver - This was a mistake made when checking my settings after Hurricane Irma. I just hit Dallas to see if I could still play, and I forgot to change it back. Ugh. I think Denver will win.

Seattle over San Francisco - Jeez, the Seahawks sucked last week, but I'm counting on a better day at home this week.

Atlanta over Green Bay - Aaron Rodgers saved the day last week against that sucky team above while at home, but this week they play the Super Bowl contenders from last year who also have a slinging quarterback and who have home field advantage.

Detroit over Giants - I changed this one after waiting all week while my fantasy receiver Odell Beckham Jr. played the will he or won't he game. I think this game is another toss up, and originally went with the home team, but now I'm feeling my boy Stafford. Should be good.

No comments: