Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Announcing another contest win


This contest was the first one I've entered that also was for published authors. I received great feedback and was able to edit as one of the three finalists. An editor for Harlequin chose me as the winner!

She also offered some advice that I will take in as part of my editing. That is going slowly as I'm now invested in book #2. This year I plan to set this more like a business where I will have working hours, etc. If I'm going to do this, better start doing it right.

Also, narrowing down the pen name. Thanks for the suggestions sent in by readers!

I've still got lots to learn, but I'm finally getting the stories out--the ones living in my head--and on to the computer. That's the first step. I'm not giving up. Here's to 2020 and more writing, writing, writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!