Sunday, December 15, 2019

NFL 2019-2020 picks

Last week 10-6
Overall 118-90

Baltimore over Jets - I picked the Ravens to score the most points this weekend too.

New England over Cincinnati - The Bengals have nothing to lose, but I'm not betting on them.

Tampa Bay over Detroit - Not everyone can have a back-up quarterback that can replace your main guy.

Green Bay over Chicago - People keep telling me how great the Bears are, but I don't see them beating the Packers at Lambeau.

Houston over Tennessee - I felt I had to pick an underdog.

Kansas City over Denver - The Broncos have had an excellent back-up, but he isn't significant enough for me to take him here.

Giants over Miami - Eli is back!

Philadelphia over Washington - Surely, the Eagles can pull this off.

Seattle over Carolina - I bet on Russell Wilson.

Oakland over Jacksonville - This is the last home game in Oakland's stadium. They'll want a win for sentimental purposes.

Cleveland over Arizona - Toss-up.

Minnesota over Chargers - Let's see how Phillip Rivers behaves this week.

Dallas over Rams - Yeah, I'm not sure what I was thinking here...

San Francisco over Atlanta - I just can't bet on the Falcons. They let me down too early in the season.

Pittsburgh over Buffalo - This game got changed to a later time. Both teams want in the playoffs. The Bills are the better team, in my opinion, but I'm counting on the Steelers defense.

New Orleans over Indianapolis - I need the Saints to come marching in.

No comments: