Sunday, December 01, 2019

NFL picks 2019-2020 week 13

Last Week - 9-5
Overall - 101-77

Detroit over Chicago - Darcy's babe, Oleg, and Maddy insisted on Detroit. I had the Bears, and then I changed it because the Lions usually win on Thanksgiving Day. I was an idiot.

Dallas over Buffalo - Again, idiot.

New Orleans over Atlanta - Maddy said the Falcons would swoop in on Turkey Day for the win. I didn't pay attention to that nonsense. 1-3, I guess.

Jets over Cincinnati - Gee, I hope this game is televised.

Indianapolis over Tennessee - Equal teams. I went with home advantage.

Philadelphia over Miami - Eagles swoop despite injuries?

Green Bay over Giants - Packers pick it up today.

Pittsburgh over Cleveland - Televised in my area. Drama always gets the TV. Ugh. Not feeling good about the coaches reining this game in. I hope the refs are prepared. I hope we win despite still not having our players the Browns knocked out two weeks ago. Football at its worst.

Carolina over Washington - Good for the Skins in their win last week. Not happening this week.

Tampa Bay over Jacksonville - Ah, gee, what was I thinking?

Baltimore over San Francisco - The thing about the Ravens is they have a team mentality to get it done. They want to win. I can't fault that.

Arizona over Rams - Not keen on the Rams this year, although their coach is still sexy.

Chargers over Denver - Even if Phillip Rivers throws interceptions.

Kansas City over Oakland - I need the fantasy points.

New England over Houston - Do I need to keep justifying picking the team that rarely plays hard teams?

Seattle over Minnesota - This should be a good game. I think Russell Wilson's quarterback skills edge over Kirk Cousins.



No comments: