Sunday, December 08, 2019

NFL picks 2019-2020 week 14

Last Week 7-9
Overall 107-85

I missed the Thursday game on my picks, but FYI on Terry Bradshaw's Fox Sports Super 6, I picked the Bears. Not that I'm doing well otherwise. In picks or in fantasy. Sigh. Not my year.

Carolina over Atlanta - I went back and forth on this one, but the Falcons rarely win when I think they will.

Baltimore over Buffalo - Baltimore is now the Patriots of the league in praise, and I don't see much changing this week.

Cleveland over Cincinnati - I forgot that Andy Dalton is back in for the Bengals.

Green Bay over Washington - Packers shouldn't have a problem playing at home.

Minnesota over Detroit - Neither should the Vikings.

San Francisco over New Orleans - Game of the day! Yep, I needed to make a bold move.

Miami over Jets - I flipped a coin. Nah, not really, but again, I went wild.

Tampa Bay over Indianapolis - Ugh. I always keep hoping...

Houston over Denver - The Broncos newbie isn't bad. But I didn't have enough faith.

Chargers over Jacksonville - I always think Phillip Rivers will go wild.

Tennessee over Oakland - This might turn out to be a fun game. I think the Titans are better.

New England over Kansas City - I think Tom Brady makes adjustments today.

Pittsburgh over Arizona - Yeah, still hanging on to my boys.

Seattle over Rams - Not sure what happened to the Rams this year. Yikes.

Philadelphia over Giants - The Giants could win this if the Eagles keep whining about their hurt roster.

No comments: