Friday, April 09, 2010

Construction 2 - Days 3 & 4

Wednesday the green went on the house and I wondered if it were a tad too dark. I tried to envision the shutters on the house. My neighbor assured me it would be beautiful.


View from the back - not so green here as the sun hits here, and the white from our playroom makes it "pop".
Thursday the shutters were painted and finally hung. All the neighbors stood outside viewing the house from different angles. We all agreed the house was "popping", the color gorgeous, the other houses around it shabby.





Still have touch ups and the east side of the house still to do. Might be finished by the weekend and then I can start adding some flowers and porch decorations. Anyone have porch suggestions?

2 comments:

K Anne said...

It looks great Cara!!!

Susan said...

Of course I do! Lots of colorful flowers are a must!! Maybe a few hanging ones too:) Plant stands (in white or black) maybe a little bistro set (small table w/chairs) so we can enjoy our coffee out there in June:))

I LOVE the color of everything! It looks GREAT!!!