Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chattering

My neighbor Sid: "Cara, do you have a bluetooth?"

Me: "Yes, I do."

Sid: "Ah, then Chuck was right."

Me: "About what? Why do you want to know if I have a bluetooth?"

Sid: "Because Chuck and I are always hearing you talking and we wondered who you were talking to. Chuck said you must be on a bluetooth talking on the phone."

Hmmm. Interesting analysis. Unfortunately quite false.

The last time I used my bluetooth I was in the car in downtown Tampa during rush hour on my way to Disney. I was talking to my husband and the bluetooth fell out of my ear and disappeared somewhere in my car. All my husband could hear was Kelly and me arguing about which way the bluetooth fell and our frantic search for it. I haven't used the damn thing since.

When I'm out wandering the neighborhood, walking the dog, out on my back porch, or my front porch, or in my yard talking I'm talking to MYSELF or the dog. Both are very good listeners and neither talks back!

2 comments:

K Anne said...

I coulda told 'em that! Now you'll be the crazy dog lady who talks to herself?

Susan said...

Hmmm...will I do this when I reach your age??? haha I better invest in a bluetooth!