Saturday, May 01, 2010

Resolution 4 month check

Checking in on how well I'm doing on my 2010 resolutions. Grading system will be from 1-10 with 1 the worst and 10 the best.
  • To study one subject (can be anything) once a month - For the month of March I studied Middle East Geography. I now know where Iran and Iraq are located on the map along with 33 other countries. Once a week I check myself to make sure I still have it. The other day in the paper when I saw the byline was from Oman I was thrilled that I knew where that was! Unfortunately, the month of April got away from me without any learning. Score: 5
  • To see a movie once a month - This one is my favorite resolution and one that I have no trouble scoring perfectly. Got to see How to Train a Dragon and the Tooth Fairy. Score: 10
  • To get into a cleaning routine and keep my house straightened - Didn't happen at all. Score: 0
  • To relax in general and to not react hysterically, especially when it comes to the dog - I was doing really well with this one until about two weeks ago when I realized I was griping again about the dog. I've been working hard at getting a grip again. Score: 5
  • To tone down the potty mouth - March seemed to be a stressful month where a potty mouth was needed so not much toning happened. Lately, I've concentrated and feel I've done a better job, but my youngest still doesn't agree. She apparently doesn't understand that I have 12 months to work on these resolutions! Score: 3
Total Score:23 (out of 50) - Last check was 29 so I've regressed. Good thing I've been crackin' in May. I feel like I'm back on track!

No comments: