Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekly Slide Photos

I thought this week I would show slide pics of my parents.  My gosh, were they ever this young?  I don't remember...


I think this picture was from 1967 and they are standing in front of the pool Connie designed and they had built.  It was my mother's pride and joy.


Obviously this was a great form of entertainment in 1967.  Who knew?

1968 and one of my favorite photos of Connie

In Florida 1970 on a side vacation after a convention

One of the few photos of Russ in a bathing suit

Connie always says that once upon a time she dressed nicely

Putting out feed for the birds and wearing your hunting garb sort of sends
out the wrong message, doesn't it?
 
 Another convention trip to Arizona in 1973

The Mason family 1971

2 comments:

Barry said...

Look at the size of the back yards in the photo of Russ putting out the bird seed. My kids would not believe the amount of space we had to play in on Pine Creek dr.

Susan said...

Love them all! Connie in a bikini, who would have ever thunk it! :))