Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday morning sports recap

Don't have much since I was on an Indiana farm. Watched the Colts play something, didn't much resemble football. Obviously Painter isn't too interested in being a starter. Either that or he just isn't a player. I had some hope for him when I saw him in his start against the Bucs, but seriously yesterday was just painful to watch. Thank god the Steelers game was on in Indiana!

I wore my Steelers hoodie on the plane and truly the only winter coat I own is my Steelers coat, which I brought just in case it happen to snow. Those clothes didn't go over well with the Indiana Masons. Nor did my explanation.

Me: "I thought you guys needed to see what winning looked like."

Okay, maybe a bit harsh, but the Colts lived in Baltimore back in my day. Nice to see the state embrace the team, but I'm loyal to the boys I started out with!

Steelers:

1. Ben - He was on yesterday leading the troops down the field, remaining calm and collected. When he is in the zone you can't dispute he is one of the best.

2. Troy - How great was his last play of the game? Or when he got a tackle by jumping on the back of one of the Patroits? Just love his love of the game.

3. LaMar Woodley - Sacks, sacks and more sacks!

4. Antonio - Finally got in the endzone! I shook his hand you know.

5. Relatives - Having them watch with me? Priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have already had time to post on your blog since you've been home! I really enjoyed our visit this weekend. I hope you come back soon :)

Susan said...

I didn't realize October had 76 days? ... you MUST be tired:))