Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday train of thought

From home to school and back home:
  • What am I going to listen to now that The MJ Morning Show is going off the air?  And I knew something like this would happen once the powers that be caved in to that new rival station.  I hated when they cut MJ's show and added the stupid music.  It's like every ten minutes MJ has to stop and put on music.  What's the point of a talk show if you play music.  Is that what people want?  I'm all for music, but I like the talk stuff in the morning on the way to school.  It makes me laugh.  And what will happen to the crew?  It's like a family.  And the one guy just had a baby.  How will he afford things now?  Did MJ think that through?  Did the crew weigh in on the decision?  Was it something they planned?  I should check out the website.  
  • Oh, it's Mr. D. in the car line.  He's such a nice guy.  I love this school.  I love that little girl.  I hope she has a good day.
  • Whoa!  I shouldn't have turned that quickly.  That car is coming fast.  He's probably annoyed.  Sorry buddy.  Do I usually stop and look?  I don't normally buzz out that fast.  Oh, yeah, I'm turning left instead today.  He's going straight.  He's probably wondering where I'm going.
  • Hi Mary!  She didn't see me.  Talking on her cell phone.  Terrible.
  • And I'm turning in the left lane because I want to go to Starbucks.  I'm treating myself on a Friday.  But aren't I suppose to turn into the left lane when turning left?  I think you are suppose to and then if you want to get over, you get over.  That's the kind of stuff Madison is going to have to learn when she takes driver's ed.  I hope she remembers to turn that form in for driver's ed.  Why wouldn't she remind me of that earlier?  And what happens if she doesn't get in?  Maybe she didn't really want to take it.  So annoying that she doesn't remember things.  And why can't I remember things?  I can't be responsible for her all the time.  
  • Ah, hands out of the mouth.  Hands out of the mouth.
  • Look at this line!  Who are these people?  You know who they are.  They are working people.  You really could go home and make coffee and save yourself some money since you aren't working.  Just park and go in.
  • See another commercial.  If I had just gone home and made coffee I could have heard MJ's show before the music stuff.  I wonder if I'll like his new show.  I didn't care for it last time I listened.  And I don't get this I heart radio stuff.
  • Oh, I should have called Cheryl since I'm passing by her house.  I need to meet her for coffee some day.  Does she drink coffee?  I can't remember.  What does she get when we meet at McDonalds?  I don't think she drinks coffee.  I'll have to ask her.
  • I wonder if the P's dog was happy they are back home now.  What did that dog do all day?  Well, I guess he is still alone because Susan and Savanna are gone all day at school and Jim is still in Arizona.  He was probably happy they were home and now he's back to being alone.  Do they worry?  Dogs?  And I feel bad that I said no about spending the night.  And then I ended up with Sarina.  That was weird.  Who knows what those kids planned.
  • Why is this car making noises?  And what will I do without a van?  Tom thought I was silly to need another van.  But jeez now my daughter is going to be driving and pretty soon will leave home and now he wants to take away my van.  It's like I won't have my soccer mom identity anymore.  I don't know anything about cars.  And I don't want some little car that makes me feel like Fred Flintstones.  I feel like crying.
  • And I just turned left quickly again in front of another car.  Am I just being a daredevil?  See my van is the bomb.  Ah, that dog is not whining while the garage goes up.  What is wrong with him?  I better try to walk him.  And I should try to find MJ on the computer.  Why did Tom put that ladder right there anyway?  I hope my coffee is still hot.  I'll sit by the pool and drink it.  Forget the computer.

1 comment:

Susan said...

hahaha...I laughed the whole time while reading this one...Is this how I sound inside my head? too funny!