Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Welcome to winter in Florida

 
This was posted on my facebook page and I laughed so hard I had to put it here.  The past two days we have had temperatures at night in the 30's and 40's, which is considered freezing in these parts of the beach!  Our daytime weather was in the 40's in the morning and only got to about 60 degrees during the day.  Yesterday I was dressed in sweat pants, a shirt, a sweater, and wool socks.  Yesterday evening I had on boots.  I use to laugh when I first moved here to see all the Floridians wearing nonsense outfits like the above and I would laugh when they would tell me sooner or later my blood would thin and I'd be joining them.  It took about two years.  Thank goodness today's forecast is for the 70's.  I'll get rid of the boots, wool socks, and sweater today.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Too funny! Happy Valentine's Day!