Sunday, December 01, 2013

NFL picks week 13

Last Week - 10-5
Overall 112 - 64
 
Detroit over Green Bay - Without their leader the Packers are just plain lousy.  The Lions have lost two in a row.  This is a no brainer.

Dallas over Oakland - Think the Cowboys are the better team.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - Do I think this will happen?  If the Steelers want to continue their season, it must.

Cleveland over Jacksonville - The Browns were hot in the beginning.  I don't think they plan on giving up now.

Indianapolis over Tennessee - I just can't imagine that Andrew Luck is having enough trouble to lose another one over a mediocre team.

Minnesota over Chicago - No Jay Cutler again.  The Vikings are not good.  I'm not sure what I was thinking here, but I must have felt something.

Miami over Jets - The Dolphins aren't sure what they want to be, but now that Mike Wallace is playing the way he played in his heyday with the Steelers they appear to be winners.  The Jets?  Who in the heck knows.

Philadelphia over Arizona - The Cardinals played a heck of a game last week against a decent team.  I thought about picking them this week, but I keep figuring a week off ought to make you play better.  So far that hasn't panned out for me in my picks.  I apparently have learned that.

Carolina over Tampa Bay - I went back and forth on this one.  I mean suddenly the Buccaneers are playing like everyone thought they would play in the beginning of the year.  Probability wise the Panthers have won 7 and its time for them to drop one.  If ever there was the game for that to happen, I figured it would be this one.  Then again...it is the Bucs.

New England over Houston - Yeah, I've learned my lesson.  No more Texans.  Now watch them win.

Buffalo over Atlanta - Several weeks ago it was which team will earn a first round draft pick.  I think the Falcons are close to earning that title.

San Francisco over St. Louis - I think I thought Jim Harbaugh was the better coach here.  That's why.

Denver over Kansas City - Two weeks ago I picked Denver to beat the Chiefs with the understanding that I would pick the opposite this week.  But then the Broncos lost to New England and I've had to rethink things.  It will be a tough away game for Denver, but I think they pull out the W.

Cincinnati over San Diego - The Chargers sometimes win and sometimes lose and can't make up their minds.  Philip Rivers is either on or off.  Last week was awesome for the Chargers.  But this week they are playing a team that is leading its division, but is feeling the heat from the four teams breathing down their necks.  While the Chargers needs this win it won't be easy.

Giants over Washington - I took this one as my wild pick.  Could go either way.  I thought more people would take the Redskins in our pool so I went with the opposite.

Seattle over New Orleans - Maybe I should have taken this one as my wild pick.  But its in Seattle, a hard stadium with the crowd.  And I follow Russell Wilson on Instagram and he is so nice.


No comments: