Sunday, December 15, 2013

NFL picks week 15

Last week - 10 - 6
Overall - 135 - 73

Denver over San Diego - Yeah, yeah, I went against my brother's team because, well, because I think they are losers.

Atlanta over Washington - The Redskins coach wanted to quit, but didn't.  The quarterback is benched for the rest of the year because the coach thinks he is naughty.  The back up quarterback is saying all of the right things.  The owner is oddly quiet.  I guess we shall see how the rest of the players respond.  Just in case I took the Braves.  It was a toss up.

Chicago over Cleveland - The Browns aren't sure what they are doing.  Da Bears have Cutler back.

Indianapolis over Houston - Another team that is in disarray is the Texans.  The coach had a mini stroke.  Their free agent safety jumped ship.  The quarterback is defensive and well payed.  The owner fired the coach.  I took the Colts because they haven't won in awhile and their players seem to be happier with their coach and quarterback.

New England over Miami - Because the Patriots are on a roll and have a leader that actually leads and wants to win.

Philadelphia over Minnesota - Because the Eagles are on a roll and have a leader that actually leads and wants to win.

Seattle over Giants - Lose two in a row?  I can't imagine it.

San Francisco over Tampa Bay - Because we never know which team will show up in Tampa and the 49ers are down to the wire and have a coach that motivates them.

Buffalo over Jacksonville - I'm not sure my thinking on this one except that Jacksonville surely can't keep winning now, can they?

Kansas City over Oakland - The Chiefs are fighting for homefield advantage.  The Raiders are fighting for what?

Carolina over Jets - I took the better team with the better quarterback.

Dallas over Green Bay - Aaron Rogers is still hurt.  Dallas lost last week.  The Packers are out of things.  The Cowboys have a shot at maybe something.  

Arizona over Tennessee - The Cardinals are out to prove they are worthy.  No one believes them.  That is motivation right there.

New Orleans over St. Louis - The Rams?  Pfft.

Cincinnati over Pittsburgh - I always have hope and belief, just not enough to bet with them this week.  The Bengals want to put this in the bag and what better way to do it then beating a division rival on their home turf?  The Steelers?  I don't know what they want.

Baltimore over Detroit - I'll be cheering for the Lions, but one can not count those birds out.  They have drive, I'll give them that.


No comments: