Sunday, December 08, 2013

NFL picks week 14

Last week - 13 - 3
Overall 125 - 67

Cincinnati over Indianapolis - Last year it was the Ravens and this year it is the Bengals.  That division is just plain superior.

Atlanta over Green Bay - This was a toss up.  Green Bay?  No.  Atlanta?  No.  Green Bay?  Yes.  Atlanta?  Yes.  I finally just picked Atlanta because my Packer loving friend said they would lose.

New England over Cleveland - Listen, that Tom Brady is just darn good despite his pretty boy looks.

Oakland over Jets - I'm just not up on either of these teams so I picked the team I almost never pick.

Philadelphia over Detroit - I'm going with the Eagles and Nick Foles, this year's Colin Kaepernick.

Pittsburgh over Miami - Mike Wallace will want to come to Heinz Field and have a banner day.  It is do or die for the Steelers.  Who will want it most?  I just hope it is the Steelers.

Tampa Bay over Buffalo - Because this week the Bucs will win that is why.

Kansas City over Washington - The Chiefs won't lose four in a row and the Redskins have issues.

Baltimore over Minnesota - Suddenly the Ravens have decided they want to win and shake off the Super Bowl Champ curse (the one where you suck the year after winning the whole enchilada).  The Vikings?  They just don't have that feeling.

Denver over Tennessee - Surely no one is picking the Titans over the Broncos, right?

Arizona over St. Louis - The Cardinals are the little team that could.  Could just make the playoffs if they keep winning.

San Diego over Giants - The Giants are improving, but this week Phillip Rivers will get it together since winning in the end with a great comeback tasted so good last week.

Seattle over San Francisco - I just don't think Colin Kaepernick can beat my boy Russell Wilson.  

New Orleans over Carolina - I really wanted to pick Cam Newton and company.  I really did.  But I chickened out.  Can they really win 12 in a row?  Odds are against them.

Dallas over Chicago - I've lost the status of Jay Cutler, but the Cowboys really have to win this one.

1 comment:

Teddy said...

How about Da Bears!