Sunday, September 21, 2014

NFL 2014 Picks - Week #3

Last Week - 8-8
Overall - 15-17

Atlanta over Tampa Bay - Thank goodness I learned from the last two weeks, but even then I didn't expect what actually happened.

San Diego over Buffalo - I know that Buffalo has been the little team that could, but Phillip Rivers is smoking hot right now and that boy can PASS.

Cincinnati over Tennessee - The Bengals are on a roll. 

Baltimore over Cleveland - I know Cleveland has a following and a lot of media attention, but the Ravens are just so good at winning even when their organization is under fire. I suppose I should give them credit for that....nah. 

Green Bay over Detroit - Well maybe I'm warming up to Aaron Rogers or maybe I just haven't had a good opportunity to watch either team. That changes this week as this is one of the games on locally. What?

Dallas over St. Louis - I don't know. Maybe Tony Romo has it this week?

New England over Oakland - Are the Raiders still in this league?

New Orleams over Minnesota - I keep saying this, but I don't see Payton and company going 0-3 and the Vikings have lost their running back and unlike the Ravens, distractions are a bother. 

Houston over Giants - Poor Eli Manning. Does he even have someone to throw the ball to? He sure doesn't have protection and spends more time on the ground then any other quarterback. I have to go with the Texans and their big $$ J.J. Watt. 

Philadelphia over Washington - This should be a good game. Kirk Cousins was hot last week and is in again this week. The Eagles don't show up until after halftime so they better hope Cousins doesn't get too hot before then. 

Indianapolis over Jacksonville - No way Andrew Luck loses this week. 

San Francisco over Arizona - The Cardinals are annoyed they aren't getting respect for last year's record and while that may be pushing them this year, they need to let it go now and concentrate on this team this year. The 49'ers lost last week and they will take advantage of the Cardinals loss at quarterback and steal the game. 

Miami over Kansas City - One of those games that I snore at his week and just picked random. 

Seattle over Denver - Everyone gets so excited when the "rematch" of the Super Bowl happens, but these are different teams with different guys. I'm picking Seattle because they got beat last week and won't recover from that until they have another win.

Pittsburgh over Carolina - The Steelers have had rest. The Steelers have had practices, something Troy Polamalu made reference to last week. I know the Panthers are looking good, but I have a feeling our offense will roll. 

Chicago over the Jets - The Jets are too up and down for me at this point. I took Da Bears. 

No comments: