Sunday, October 02, 2016

2016 -2017 NFL picks - week 4

Cincinnati over Miami - Yeah, that was a no brainer.

Indianapolis over Jacksonville - Andrew Luck and TY Hilton are finding their groove now.

Atlanta over Carolina - The Falcons are known to start hot and sizzle by the end of the season, and since it is week 4 I went with the hotness.

Detroit over Chicago - Stafford and company lost last week, but I'm thinking they bounce back this week.

New England over Buffalo - I don't know. I seem to be on the train that believes in Bill Belichick and whatever it is that he is doing in the east to keep this team winning. (Psst...it's probably cheating, but...)

Seattle over Jets - I need to see the Jets play. I've seen Seattle. Will Russell Wilson's injury from last week hinder him? Keep him out of the game? I need to see the Jets play this year.

Cleveland over Washington - Maybe I just feel sorry for the Browns. I mean, who doesn't?

Baltimore over Oakland - The Ravens, darn them, are the fourth quarter comebacks thus far. Go Raiders.

Tennessee over Houston - Will the loss of J.J. Wyatt bring the Texans together as a team like the Patriots in the gipper-style we've seen? Pfft. I didn't think so either.

Denver over Tampa Bay - Tampa needs running back Doug Martin back. Hell, I need him back. He's on three of my fantasy teams. Wishy washy team as always. Hard to know when they will come to play.

Arizona over Los Angeles - Anyone else think the Rams should have stayed in St. Louis?

New Orleans over San Diego - This is always a big shoot out fest, and the Saints are the visitors, so I'm not sure what my thinking was here. A belief in Brees over that other guy?

Dallas over San Francisco - The 49ers drooped when Harbaugh ran off to Michigan. See what he is doing there? Someone in San Fran is kicking themselves.

Pittsburgh over Kansas City - Again? This seems to be the new team we play now every year as if they were in our division. The Steelers usually play well on big night television games.

Giants over Minnesota - You think I would jump on the little team that could, but I'm thinking having Eli Manning on one of my fantasy teams is hindering that.

No comments: