Sunday, October 09, 2016

2016-2017 NFL Picks - week 5

Arizona over San Francisco - I knew Palmer was gone, but with how well the back-ups have played this season I said, what the hell.

Tom Brady New England over Cleveland - Tom Brady is back. I giggle at all of the hype. It's all the sports world can talk about. Really? They are playing the Browns, people. Settle down.

Philadelphia over Detroit - This is a game I'd like to watch. I always have high hopes for the Lions quarterback Stafford, but the Eagles are coming off of a bye.

Indianapolis over Chicago - If the Colts, lose this one heads just might roll! Or so the media wishes.

Miami over Tennessee - My back and forth pick. I keep picking the Titans, and except for week one they haven't delivered. This time I went with the home team.

Minnesota over Houston - Can they really pull off another win?

Pittsburgh over Jets - Let's hope the Steelers are still feeling last week's performance. Besides my buddy is attending today.

Baltimore over Washington - The Redskins would have to really be impressive, and so far this year they haven't come anywhere close to that.

Atlanta over Denver - Whoa. Going out on a limb here, but truly the Falcons are playing some good football. Can they still do it against this defense? Take chances, people.

Cincinnati over Dallas - Another toss up.

Oakland over San Diego - I kind of wanted to go with the Chargers, but I got sucked into the whole Raider Nation thing.

Green Bay over Giants - Have both quarterbacks in my fantasy, but poor Eli spends more time on the ground.

Tampa over Carolina - Hey, gotta have one wild card.






No comments: