Sunday, October 23, 2016

2016-2017 NFL picks - week #7

  • Green Bay over Chicago - I figured the Bears away weren't capable, and I was right.
  • Giants over Los Angeles - Toss-up, but New York has crazy man, deep pockets Odell Beckham Jr. and one never knows when he might explode.
  • Cincinnati over Cleveland - This is one of those no brainers, or is it?
  • Detroit over Washington - The Skins have started finding their groove, so this one was hard. I went back and forth, but I have a soft spot for Matthew Stafford, and the Lions are home.
  • Tennessee over Indianapolis - The Colts are suffering, or I should say Andrew Luck is suffering since he spends a lot of time on the ground, and I need Marcus Mariota to throw some touchdowns since he's my back up fantasy quarterback taking over for Big Ben.
  • New Orleans over Kansas City - I probably should have gone the other way on this one, but Drew Brees is, well, Drew Brees.
  • Buffalo over Miami - Yes, the Dolphins played well last week, but the Steelers made it easy for them. The Bills won't.
  • Baltimore over Jets - So far, picking the Ravens has made them lose so...
  • Minnesota over Philadelphia - The Vikings are undefeated and coming off a bye week. Yea, I should have gone with the Eagles.
  • Oakland over Jacksonville - The Raiders are up and down, but the Jags are pretty much just down.
  • Atlanta over San Diego - I see the Falcons going far, they were so close last week, and they are at home. Nuff' said.
  • Tampa over San Francisco - As always, the Bucs do well away, and really, who cares?
  • Seattle over Arizona - Went back and forth on this one, but Pete Carroll's enthusiasm makes these players want to give back.
  • Denver over Houston - I have two Broncos on my Fantasy football team so damn, they need to win.

No comments: