Sunday, October 16, 2016

2016-2017 NFL picks - week 6

Denver over San Diego - I wanted to go the opposite, but I second guessed myself. Ugh. That's the theme this week for me.

Buffalo over San Francisco - Second guessing this one. Colin Kaepernick is back, and if I were him I would be pumped what with all he has gone through in the past six weeks, but the Bills are at home so I'm counting on a little rustiness from the 49ers. But then again...

Chicago over Jacksonville - Toss up.

Detroit over Los Angeles - I haven't seen the Rams since they made the move, but the Lions behind their quarterback when he is hot are hard to beat.

Tennessee over Cleveland - I don't even know what to say about the Browns. God love them.

Pittsburgh over Miami - The talk is the brothers Pounceys finally going up against each other. Ugh. Not a fan of either one, and I don't think either one of them define their teams. N-o-t-at-a-l-l. My boys had better not think they have this one in the bag and come out sluggish.

New England over Cincinnati - Pfft. What happened to the Bengals?

New Orleans over Carolina - I'm not feeling Cam's love anymore. He seems lost since his loss in the Super Bowl, then he got his bell rung, and now he's back, but barely. Hmmm...I went with the home team, although frankly, they are wishy washy as hell.

Baltimore over Giants - New York's quarterback Eli Manning spends more time on the ground than on his feet and now he has to go up against the Ravens defense.

Philadelphia over Washington - Okay, last week the Skins played the best football thus far, but it wasn't enough to convince me against the Eagles.

Oakland over Kansas City - Jack Del Rio has got his team believing and slowly he has got me coming around too.

Dallas over Green Bay - Was there a more boring game than the one last Monday night with the Packers and the Giants? Not impressed with either team after that debacle, but it was better than watching the alternative. The Packers are hard to beat at home, the Cowboys have persevered after losing their quarterback, so well, I went crazy.

Seattle over Atlanta - I like the Falcons (Super Bowl pick). I truly think they are the team of the year thus far (go on everyone, keep talking about the Patriots), but something held me back on this one. Its tough to travel that far and beat the Seahawks in that loud stadium.

Indianapolis over Houston - The line is the other way, but I guess I still have a soft spot for Andrew Luck. Plus, I have too many Colts on Fantasy teams.

Arizona over Jets - Yeah, if the screw up Cardinals show up for this game I still say they beat the Jets.





No comments: