Sunday, October 30, 2016

2016-2017 NFL picks - week #8

Tennessee over Jacksonville - Whoop!

Cincinnati over Washington - Ugh. Picked this one for the home-field advantage, but then realized these goobers would be in England. Because...yeah, why?

New England over Buffalo - Because everyone says they can't be beaten...

Jets over Cleveland - I don't think the Browns will go winless this season, but I don't see them taking the W home today.

Kansas City over Indianapolis - The Chiefs have done well at figuring things out these past few weeks, and the Colts are having WAY too many issues.

Seattle over New Orleans - The Saints are just too wishy-washy for me against a Seahawks stellar defense even at home.

Oakland over Tampa - Yes, I know the Bucs have done well the past two weeks, but now they are home. They aren't so spiffy at home as they are on the road. They might pull it off if they can keep it together, but I don't feel it this week.

Arizona over Carolina - I think the Cardinals want some points this week.

Atlanta over Green Bay - The Falcons always fall at the end of the season, but despite their last two losses, those were good games. They get a win today.

Dallas over Philadelphia - I thought the Eagles were going to be tough this year, but alas, it is the Cowboys that have everyone talking.

Minnesota over Chicago - Well, Cutler returns, but one never knows how well he wants to play until he runs out on the field. The Bears are at home, but well, I'm not sure what my thinking was on this one. I like purple?

No comments: