Sunday, October 01, 2017

NFL picks week #4

Last Week - 8 - 8
Overall - 31 - 17

Green Bay over Chicago - Just because Da Bears played with vigor last week doesn't mean they will win this week.

New Orleans over Miami - I haven't viewed either of these teams so I'm flying blind.

Atlanta over Buffalo - At some point the Falcons will drop one, but I don't think it's this week.

Cincinnati over Cleveland - I thought the Browns might take it this week, but then I changed my mind since they haven't been as good as they were in week one. Or was that just because we were so bad? I forget.

Dallas over Rams - I think the Rams are on the right track, but they aren't there yet so I'm going with the newbie quarterback with the spine of steel.

Detroit over Minnesota - No Sam Bradford again this week and Matt Stafford couldn't pull out the win last week so he'll be raring for win this week.

New England over Carolina - I think Cam Newton would have to pull off a miracle and Tom Brady would have to be on his death bed.

Jets over Jacksonville - I wanted the Jets last week and didn't stick with the gut so this week I've totally lost it. Now my gut says the other way, but a pick is a pick.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - I'm hoping the guys have truly come together 100% as a team finally.

Tennessee over Houston - This is the toss up game, I think this week, and I'm not sure why I went with the visitors team.

Arizona over San Francisco - Bruce Arians team hasn't found their rhythm yet, but they are certainly more in sync than the 49ers.

Philadelphia over Chargers - I just can't get behind the Chargers because they can't seem to pull it out and this week against the Eagles, the team that is picked to be the most improved this year, will be an uphill battle.

Giants over Tamp Bay - I think Eli and Company pull it off this week against a weak Tampa Bay offense as long as Manning's front line can keep him alive from the Bucs defense.

Denver over Oakland - Game of the week. I think my loyalty is still with the Manning era and I can't seem to get over that one. Both teams lost last week so both teams will be itching for a win.

Indianapolis over Seattle - The Colts have a winner with their back up at this point and the Seahawks have nothing but their quarterback. Can the newbie from Indianapolis pull it off in the loudest stadium in the NFL? I went with him. Karma is a bitch.

Kansas City over Washington - Don't feel Washington is ready for the big leagues just yet and the Chiefs are the big leagues at this point.

No comments: