Sunday, October 08, 2017

NFL picks week #5

Last Week - 10-6
Overall - 41-23

New England over Tampa - Yep, Tampa apparently kept it close, but the kicker couldn't do his job.

Buffalo over Cincinnati - I had the Bengals, but switched. No reason why.

Jets over Cleveland - Wishing now I had switched these two.

Detroit over Carolina - Cam Newton made a boo boo this week and made the news when he should have been concentrating on his own damn routes. Maybe he'll surprise the fans and do it this week, but I have more faith in Matt Stafford.

Indianapolis over San Francisco - The Colts unveiled Peyton Manning's statue this week and plan to retire his number, and I sure bet Jim Irsay wishes he had a do over where all of that is concerned. Luckily, (pun intended) they chose to do it against a team that is as yucky as the Colts right now.

Miami over Tennessee - Haven't had a chance to watch these two teams, so I went with the home team. Plus, the Dolphins have some decent dudes on their team.

Chargers over Giants - Maybe it's because I'm with my brother that I made this pick, but the Giants have major issues protecting their quarterback and I have a feeling this will be one of those attempted sling fests between the two.

Philadelphia over Arizona - The Eagles are determined and by golly that wins games.

Pittsburgh over Jacksonville - Back home again this week and my buddy is at the game at Heniz Field so I know he will pull them through.

Oakland over Baltimore - Both teams lost last week and I know the Ravens are coming off a double whammy, but I think the Raiders are the better team and they are at home.

Rams over Seattle - Uh, snooze game of the week I think. Seattle has yet to impress me.

Dallas over Green Bay - Went with the home team on what I believe will be a toss up.

Kansas City over Houston - Chiefs could be 5-0 this week if they win this one. I don't think they will have a problem.

Chicago over Minnesota - Who picks these Monday night games? Another loss of ratings on this one. I went wild and picked Da 'Bears with their rookie QB.

No comments: