Sunday, October 15, 2017

NFL picks week #6

 Last Week - 7 - 7
Overall - 48 - 30

Philadelphia over Carolina - The Eagles just keep winning.

Atlanta over Miami - My travels has thrown me off schedule so I still have yet to watch the Dolphins (my brother doesn't have the NFL Network...WHAT?) but I still don't think they can beat the Falcons at home.

Green Bay over Minnesota - The Vikings are still without their main quarterback(s) so I don't think the Packers will have trouble here even on the road.

Detroit over New Orleans - My boy, Matt Stafford, has been on the ground more than he has been standing up throwing passes, but I still believe in him. Maybe I need to rethink that since the Saints are suddenly playing like they remember this is football season.

New England over Jets - If anyone believes this will be the other way, good for them.

Washington over San Francisco - Kirk Cousins shouldn't have to exert himself too much this week since the 49ers don't seem to remember that football season has started. Oh, wait, this is how they played last year, so....

Baltimore over Chicago - The rookie for Da Bears is looking for a win, but I doubt that will come today against the Ravens at home. The Ravens, who had a couple of bad days, smell the Steelers locker room situation and will play well.

Houston over Cleveland - I thought maybe the Browns might pull this one off, but changed my mind when it came time to lock in my picks. Even with the loss of Watt, I don't think the Texans can lose this week, right?

Arizona over Tampa Bay - Toss up game. The Bucs play well on the road usually after a loss, but the Cardinals lost too and I think they are the better team.

Jacksonville over Rams - I'm a Jaguar believer now.

Pittsburgh over Kansas City - I keep waiting for us to burst open and if it doesn't happen this week, I'd say we have bigger problems in the locker room and coaching then we suspected. Yet, I'm a fan and I believe in my boys through thick and thin...or am I naive? Hopeful? A sucker?

Chargers over Oakland - If no Carr, I see Rivers taking this one.

Denver over Giants - Same here with the above. No Beckham Jr. for the Giants after his surgery this week lets the Broncos pick up a win after a loss.

Indianapolis over Tennessee - Another boring Monday night game. Who makes these decisions? I think I figured since I'm still in Indiana, why not?

No comments: