Sunday, October 22, 2017

NFL picks week #7

Last Week - 7 - 7
Overall - 54 - 38

Kansas City over Oakland - Apparently I missed a good game.

Buffalo over Tampa Bay - Not sure if Bucs quarterback will play with his aching shoulder or not, but despite their attempt at a comeback last week I'm not sold on the home team just yet.

Carolina over Chicago - These two teams are about even, so I went with the better quarterback.

Tennessee over Cleveland - I keep thinking the Browns will win one, but who am I kidding?

New Orleans over Green Bay - No Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are at home, but win against the slinger, Drew Brees?

Indianapolis over Jacksonville - I don't think Andrew Luck will be back yet, and knowing Irsay's history, his replacement is playing his heart out so I went with the Colts at home.

Rams over Arizona - In England so no home field advantage here, but I like how the Rams are playing right now and the Cardinals are in trouble.

Miami over Jets - Equal teams here? I think the Dolphins have the edge with their running backs.

Baltimore over Minnesota - The Ravens defense is better than its offense, and I can't keep the Vikings quarterback situation straight in my head so I went with the Ravens.

Dallas over San Francisco - Yeah, I don't think anyone picked the 49ers, did they?

Seattle over the Giants - Toss up on this one. Both have star quarterbacks. Both have O-line issues. Both are fighting for their lives in the win department, but I think the Seahawks have an edge despite playing on the road.

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - Here we are against a yucky team. Can we break the stigma? I'm hoping playing at home and making up for the last home game to the fans is a high priority today for the Steelers.

Denver over Chargers - Maybe might have missed this one, but the Chargers are just so spotty.

New England over Atlanta - A repeat of the Super Bowl. Don't think the outcome changes, no matter how much the Falcons want redemption because Brady is just smokin'.

Philadelphia over Washington - Gotta go with the Eagles who seem to have everything in sync right now and they will want to continue that on the Monday night stage.

No comments: