Sunday, October 29, 2017

NFL picks week #8

Last Week - 10-4
Overall - 65-43

Baltimore over Miami - I didn't expect that blowout or the dirty kind of play people talked about around the water cooler, but the Ravens by golly took care of business.

Minnesota over Cleveland - I'm a firm believer that at some point undefeated teams lose and vice versa, but I'm not sure when the Browns will pull that off.

Oakland over Buffalo - I'm putting all my chips on my fantasy quarterback Carr because by golly, darn it, I didn't play him last week.

Cincinnati over Indianapolis - This is my switcher-roo pick where I think it might now go the other way, but I'm locked in. 

New England over Chargers - The media is trying to talk up this game, but I'm not sure who is buying it.

New Orleans over Chicago - The Saints are on a roll and the Bears are...well, not.

Atlanta over Jets - I wanted to think the Jets could pull this off, and of course they could, but I wasn't confident enough to pick them. I think the Falcons pull it together this week.

Philadelphia over San Francisco - Carson Wentz is  the golden boy of the month, and I expect him to relinquish that title any time soon.

Tampa Bay over Carolina - The Bucs are at home and this week I'm hoping they kick it in gear earlier in the half instead of waiting to catch up.

Seattle over Houston - The Texans have more than locker room and injury issues what with their owner calling them names so I'm not so sure team loyalty is high on their list at this point.

Washington over Dallas - My wild pick.

Pittsburgh over Detroit - Trouble in the locker room and social media this week led to the benching, and most likely the trading of Martavis Bryant, so let's see how that plays out on the field. I'm behind my boys, but not as confident in their hold on the theatrics.

Kansas City over Denver - What happened to the Broncos?

No comments: