Sunday, October 06, 2019

NFL picks 2019-2020 week 5

Last Week - 6-9
Overall - 29-34

This is the first year I've had a losing record. Ugh. 

Rams over Seattle - Toss-up game. I lost.

Arizona over Cincinnati - I watched the Bengals last week. No way I could pick them this week.

Buffalo over Tennessee - The Bills are the underdogs, but this team digs for the win until the very last minutes. I like that.

Oakland over Chicago - I had Oakland. Changed it. Forgot to save it. It looks like I'm going with my first pick.

New Orleans over Tampa - I changed this one too even though I didn't feel the Bucs could pull it off. I didn't save, so I was left with Saints.

Giants over Minnesota - Daniel Jones has made me a believer.

Philadelphia over Jets - The Eagles start slow but seem to pull out the win in the end. They are the better team here.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - I don't really believe this one. But they're my team. How can you not have faith in your organization? Let's call me a dreamer. Is that wrong? It's not like I make money making these picks. If you do, bet the other way. The Ravens coming off a loss is never good for the Steelers. This year's Steelers is a transitional team, and I'm not expecting greatness. But--I'm a dreamer.

New England over Washington - Yeah.

Jacksonville over Carolina - The Panthers are another team finding their way. Ownership is going to have to pony up some money for help for Cam Newton. 

Houston over Atlanta - The next few games were tough. I keep picking the Falcons, but I think its only because I have two of their guys on my fantasy team. This week I don't have faith.

Chargers over Denver - Another hard one. I like both teams. This will be a good one to watch, and I took Rivers over Flacco.

Dallas over Green Bay - Hard to bet against the Packers, but unless they shut down Elliot, I'm not sure that Rodgers slinging arm can stop the defense.

Kansas City over Indianapolis - Jeez, I hope Mahomes finds his rhythm again this week. These Chiefs start as if they aren't warmed up before they finally kick it into gear. This week I think they come out stronger.

San Francisco over Cleveland - I don't know. Another good game, I think. It's just hard to figure out which Browns team will show up. On the road? Toss-up.

No comments: