Sunday, October 20, 2019

NFL picks 2019-2020 week 7

Last Week - 8-6
Overall - 46-46

I enlisted my daughter's help this week (with a few picks that stymied me). Let's see how well Madison knows football. Then the hubby had to intersperse with his own picks and comments (in parenthesis), and since they were entertaining, I added them.

Kansas City over Denver - Lost my fantasy quarterback in the process... (I hope you picked the Chiefs since they won)

Rams over Atlanta - If the Rams can't win today, stick a fork in them. (Rams can't touch the winged creatures)

Buffalo over Miami - I was hoping the Dolphins would pull it out last week, and that fell through, so don't have much hope this week. (Miami can't win. Dolphins can't swim in Buffalo)

Jacksonville over Cincinnati - Toss up game. (I'm going with the tiger)

Minnesota over Detroit - This should be a good game. I had the Lions in my head, but when it came time to make my pick, I switched. Gut feeling. (I'll take Detroit)

Green Bay over Oakland - I've learned not to go against the Packers this season.

Indianapolis over Houston - Maddy's pick - I had the Colts, and she told me to stay with them. (Houston)

Arizona over Giants - Maddy's pick - For me, a toss-up game, but the Cardinals are the better team. (Arizona)

San Francisco over Washington - I mean, please. (Washington, I guess because the Nationals won and there is excitement in the air)

Chargers over Tennessee - I think the Chargers finally get a win this week. Surely. (Tennessee)

New Orleans over Chicago - I'm lost on who the Bears even have in at quarterback this week and if we have Brees back... (That's a tough one, but I'll go with New Orleans)

Seattle over Baltimore - Maddy's pick - For me, well, this is an even-steven game. Let's see how good the Seahawks really are this week. (I'll go with Baltimore to piss off some people)

Philadelphia over Dallas - Maddy's pick - I was undecided. (Philadelphia is the better team so Dallas)

New England over Jets - Do the Patriots play anyone that has a winning record? (I'll go with New England until they start losing)

No comments: