Sunday, October 13, 2019

NFL picks 2019-2020 week 6

Last Week - 8-7
Overall - 38-40

New England over Giants - Daniel Jones stands zero chance.

Tampa Bay over Carolina - Toss a coin. I don't know why my gut picked the local team.

Seattle over Cleveland - The Seahawks have become the team sneaking quietly through the league. Thus far, no accolades. They don't seem to care.

Kansas City over Houston - I'm hoping Patrick Mahomes pulls it together this week. If he can rein in his frustration and his offensive line can keep Watt from taking him out, I'm hoping he can get back to giving me large fantasy numbers.

Miami over Washington - Yep, I'm going out on a limb. 

Philadelphia over Minnesota - I'm in PA with my huge Eagles fan friend. How could I not?

New Orleans over Jacksonville - Credit Teddy Bridgewater for holding down the fort. 

Baltimore over Cincinnati - Yeah.

Rams over San Francisco - Oh, my. This is one of the tough picks this week. Will the 49ers stay undefeated? Is this the year they too get six championships? Can Goff do it alone? I might change this one before the deadline.

Arizona over Atlanta - I don't know what the hell has happened to Matt Ryan and the Falcons. I can't keep having faith in them when they play the way they did last week. And now, Julio might not be in this week? 

Denver over Tennessee - Credit Joe Flacco for what he's done with the Broncos thus far. I like that they're at home.

Dallas over Jets - Yeah.

Pittsburgh over Chargers - The Chargers let me down last week. Always hate playing a team coming off a loss. Most likely, we will be using our third-string quarterback, Dobbs. I like how relaxed the kid is. I think we put up some big numbers.

Green Bay over Detroit - The second game I think will be a tough one. I love how the Lions are playing, but it's hard to go against the Packers on MNF.

No comments: