Sunday, October 27, 2019

NFL picks 2019-2020 week 8

Last Week - 11-3
Overall - 57-49
Madison - 2-2
Tom - 6 - 5

Tom: "I was six of eleven."

Me: "That's not how it shows on my yahoo account, so I do it this way; wins and losses."

Madison: "His percentage is better than mine."

**

Minnesota over Washington - Was never worried about this one.

Seattle over Washington - I think Seattle bounces back from last week's loss with or without Matt Ryan.

Buffalo over Philadelphia - Maddy's pick. I'm letting her talk me into the games I'm undecided about. Not sure this one is a good pick, but what the hell.

Chargers over Chicago - Maddy's pick. I said the Chargers were not doing so well these last games, and Madison said that on Sunday, they were going to charge into Chicago and take a win. 

Detroit over Giants - Maddy's pick. After I said I was going with Detroit and Tom yelled Detroit from the other room. We're so professional in our picks.

Tennessee over Tampa- Oh, Tampa, I don't know what happens with you guys.

Indianapolis over Denver - Andrew Luck, who?

Rams over Cincinnati - As long as the Rams aren't getting cocky this week.

New Orleans over Arizona - The Saints are doing flying with their backup quarterback. 

Jacksonville over Jets - Maybe the Jets pull it out his week or maybe not.

San Francisco over Carolina - I think the 49ers remain undefeated.

New England over Cleveland - Yeah, the Browns wide receiver got cocky and made some bold predictions which Bill Belichick used to fire up his team. Oh, Cleveland, why?

Houston over Oakland - Maddy said Oakland right off, but I gave some stats, and she changed her mind. Then we went back and forth. Oh boy.

Green Bay over Kansas City - Oh, how the Chiefs have fallen.

Pittsburgh over Miami - Good thing for MNF, the Steelers, have a faithful following that will be watching. The good thing is we play well on MNF, but that doesn't mean I think this game will be an easy one. We can't seem to pull out the easy ones.

No comments: