Friday, October 25, 2019

Foreshadowing

On Friday, as we drove from the airport, Lois asked me if I'd ever been in a Prius, the car that she drives. I said that I thought that was the car my neighbor drove, or at least she drove a hybrid. Lois then asked if I knew anyone who owned a Prius, and we had a discussion on hybrids and how well she liked the car.


On Saturday morning, I told Kim that most times, when I left town, Tom tended to make giant purchases. 

Kim: "Like what?"

Me: "Like he bought a refrigerator once when I was gone. And then another time he called and asked what I thought about a white van."

Kim: "He was going to buy a van? Without you?"

Me: "Yes. I told Tom not to buy a car without me. Luckily, Madison is home with him this time."

On Saturday night, Madison called me via Facetime. I was at Stephanie's house, and it was crazy, and it took some time before Madison got to the point of her phone call. Which occurred after I mentioned that I heard her and her father talking that morning via the inside camera we have in our house.

Madison: "What were we talking about?"

Me: "I don't know. Something regarding technology."

Madison: "Funny that you mention that. Because we bought me a car. It's a Prius."


No comments: