Thursday, September 02, 2010

8 Month resolution check

Checking in on how well I'm doing on my 2010 resolutions. Grading system will be from 1-10 with 1 the worst and 10 the best.
  • To study one subject (can be anything) once a month - I'm thinking that I shall use my illness as an excuse here for the last two months because I don't think I studied anything besides more illnesses that have daily diarrhea as a symptom.  Well, I did learn some more about my blogging template so I'll count that as it took me two days to learn it.  Score: 5
  • To see a movie once a month - This is is still my favorite resolution and the one that I've kept each month.  I saw Ramona & Beezus, & Despicable Me for my two months.  While this was really meant to get me to adult movies I am enjoying the family ones as well.  This month I'm determined to hit a few adult themed movies and not necessarily good ones. Score: 10
  • To get into a cleaning routine and keep my house straightened - Okay, this one has yet to take fruition.  I'm not sure why, but I'll work on it in September. Score: 0
  • To relax in general and to not react hysterically, especially when it comes to the dog - The summer months helped in this category because I made the girls take over.  Now that the beast and I are back together once more I am working diligently on this.  As I type this he is wailing at the door and I'm okay with that! Score: 8
  • To tone down the potty mouth - Think I'm good here.Feel I only used it when it was appropriate. Score: 9
Total Score:32 (out of 50) - Good thing I'm the one grading so that I could move up one point with that potty mouth work!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good job! I can't even remember what my resolutions were! LOVE the cupcake photo! :)))