Sunday, September 12, 2010

Obviously not ready for some football

Sunday, dressed in my Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polomalu jersery, I made breakfast for my husband's family who were visiting.  Some of them had not seen my new painting job, tile job, and Steelers room.  My brother-in-law wandered into said room and looked around while I was slaving in the kitchen.

Richard:  "Cara, who is this guy?"

Me:  "Guy?"

Richard:  "This Polomalu guy you have all over your room and your body."

Me:  "Troy Polomalu."

Richard:  "Is he the pitcher?"

Later as the dishes were done and dinner was in the crockpot, I bid the family good-bye as I set off to watch the game at my buddy's house. 

Mary Anne:  "What game are you going to watch?"

I don't know, but something tells me this family wasn't as keen as I was about the start of football season.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I at least know who Troy Polomalu is! haha... I'm glad they won!!! Can't wait to see your finished room! I just saw a really neat Steeler's "item" that I'm going to order for you!!!

K Anne said...

Sooo, what game were you going to watch? You never answered...