Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tasty Thursday


My sister-in-laws brought this to my house a week or so ago and it didn't hold any interest for me....until I tried it.  Holy mother of deliciousness!  Run out and get you some of this stuff.  I think the carbonation in it makes it for me, but the cranberry and hint of lime taste is authentic and quite tasty.  I downed two of them that night and two the next night. 

They were on sale at my local grocery this week, but all out of this flavor.  I picked up the blueberry/lemonade flavor instead and spit it out as soon as it hit my taste buds.  Horrible.  So if you try this one, love it, and want to branch out into other flavors, don't do it.  Stick with this sweet, carbonated baby.  A nice drink to enjoy over ice in the evening sitting poolside or on the balcony or the porch or hidden in the car.....

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm not a big fan of these drinks BUT I have not tried this flavor...maybe you should have these on hand while we are poolside at Thanksgiving!!! Can't wait:))