Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Email Funny

Thanks to my Indiana buddy, Robin for this little gem:

Health Warning!

I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner, but it involves the shampoo that everyone lets run down one's body when showering.  Please heed this shampoo warning!

I use shampoo in the shower.  I wash my hair and the shampoo runs down my whole body every night.  Recently I discovered this warning on my shampoo bottle: " FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME"  Oh, my gosh, how could I have not seen this before?  No wonder I have been gaining weight!  I immediately got rid of that bottle of shampoo.  I now use Dawn dish soap instead.  It's label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE". 

I'm so thankful I have the opportunity to warn others.  Please pass this on to warn others, and if you try to call me and I don't answer, please don't worry...I'll be in the shower!

No comments: