Thursday, June 21, 2012

Out of the mouths of my babes

Darcy: "Aunt Susan told me on Skype that she will call you later and no she's not mad."

Me: " Okay thank you."

Darcy: " Why is Aunt Susan mad at you?"

Me: "What? You just said she said she wasn't mad."

Darcy: " Well why did you think she was mad."

Me: "I don't know. Don't worry about it."

Darcy: "Tell me!"

Me: "Oh my god, Darcy I just said that because every time I call her she doesn't answer so I thought maybe she was upset or mad about something."

Darcy: " Are you kidding? That kind of stuff still goes on at your age?"

Me: "What stuff?"

Darcy: "Drama! I was hoping all that girl drama stuff would be over by the time I got to high school."

Me:  "I hate to tell you, but drama follows girls and women til the very end."

Darcy:  "How depressing!"

No comments: