Sunday, November 16, 2014

NFL Picks - week 11

Last week - 10 - 3
Overall - 92 - 54

Miami over Buffalo - I'm not falling for the Bills this week. Not in Miami.

Minnesota over Chicago - I took da Bears, but then I remembered the last two weeks and changed my mind. Can Bridgewater pull off another one?

Cleveland over Houston - The Browns are at home so I went with them, but I'm not so sure as they can't make up their minds if they want to break their decades+ curse or not.

Seattle over Kansas City - Here I go again picking against the Chiefs, but really are the Seahawks seriously losing their mojo?

Denver over St. Louis - This isn't my team, but I realize I keep picking them every week. But I believe in Peyton Manning and the Rams, despite their grit, can't beat him.

Cincinnati over New Orleans - The Bengals, despite my apathy for them, are playing some football.

San Francisco over the Giants - The other Manning brother has had too much trouble this season to pull off a win here.

Washington over Tampa Bay - Weeks ago I took the Bucs because eventually they will win one. I'm not sure I can say that now in all seriousness.

Carolina over Atlanta - The Falcons are suddenly back to playing some football and these two teams are about the same in my head. I just went with the Panthers because I felt it.

San Diego over Oakland - The Chargers will have their shit together this week against this team.

Green Bay over Philadelphia - Two weeks ago I would have picked the opposite, but I don't think back up quarterback Mark Sanchez will pull off a win in the frozen Lambeau tundra.

Detroit over Arizona - I'm not sure what I was thinking on this one. Oops.

Indianapolis over New England -  - Are the Patriots really that strong in their comeback from the beginning of the season? The Colts play well at home,  Andrew Luck won't want to look wimpy against Brady, and maybe the warm indoor air will make the Pats sluggish.

Pittsburgh over Tennessee - I missed football last week and will miss Sunday football again this week as my flight overlaps, but I do get to see my boys. Plus it is my birthday so I'm expecting a win because they will want to give me that.

No comments: