Sunday, December 14, 2014

NFL picks week 15

Last week - 12 - 4
Overall - 133 - 73

Arizona over St. Louis - I thought this would be a good game, but figured since it was coming down to the wire that the Cardinals would play hard and win. Hmmmm...

Pittsburgh over Atlanta - I hope their win from last week got their juices flowing and that they too understand that this is the final stretch to the prize. Got to have these games, one game at a time.

Green Bay over Buffalo - The Packers are just cruising along and I don't see a bump in the road for them with this game.

Cincinnati over Cleveland - Well, well, this should be an interesting little match up. Johnny Football is the starter. The Bengals lost last week. Which will motivate the best? I'm going with Cincinnati. Does Andy Dalton really want some newbie, rubble-rouser to get the best of him? It is too bad this game is the same time as the Steelers game because I would watch this one in a heart beat.

Indianapolis over Houston - I don't see Andrew Luck having another bad week.

Kansas City over Oakland - At this point in the year do bad teams even want the win? Losing increasing the chances of a better draft choice, but maybe these teams want to finish out "on top". I don't think the Raiders can do it against the Chiefs, but crazier things have happened.

New England over Miami - As much as I dislike this team and this coach, the Patriots are on a nice streak with Rob Gronkowski taking center stage. I don't think the Dolphins can pull off an upset in New England.

Giants over Washington - This one is a toss up, but Washington seems to me to be the bigger mess. Plus the Giants at least have an experienced quarterback with his head on straight so I went with them.

Carolina over Tampa Bay - I made my picks before Cam Newton overturned his truck several times this past week while driving in North Carolina. Maybe Tampa can pull off a win, but they didn't do it the first time that they played Carolina without Newton so maybe it will still hold true today. Plus there is that whole draft pick theory thing for the bottom team...

Baltimore over Jacksonville - I hope the Jags pull off a stunner, but I didn't have hopes high enough for that to happen to make them my pick this week.

Jets over Tennessee - I just felt that the Jets would pull it off. That's all.

Denver over San Diego -The Broncos can clinch here with a win. They have found their running game while the Chargers still struggle with defense. 

Detroit over Minnesota - This one will be a good one I think. But if the Lions can keep on like they have been keeping on then Teddy Bridgewater hasn't a hope.

Seattle over San Francisco - Yep. Not going to happen any other way.

Philadelphia over Dallas - If the Eagles are going to contend, then they have to have this game. I jumped out on the limb here because I picked these guys in the beginning. While quarterback circumstances have changed I'm still feeling they have something big in them.

New Orleans over Chicago - I bet the NFL is wishing they had rethought this Monday Night Game not to mention ESPN execs are groaning.

No comments: