Sunday, November 18, 2018

2018 NFL picks week 11

Last week - 9-5
Overall - 99-48

Seattle over Green Bay - I like the way the Seahawks are playing right now.

Atlanta over Dallas - I think Matt Ryan and company bounce back this week.

Carolina over Detroit - Not sure what is going on with my boy Matt Stafford, but I think Cam Newton's extra days of rest won't make whatever is happening any easier this week.

Tennessee over Indianapolis - Both teams need a win in this division match-up. It's a toss-up. I went with my gut.

Giants over Tampa Bay - The Bucs will freeze in more ways than the cold while the Giants get that boost from their big MNF win.

Washington over Houston - Another toss-up, but I think the Redskins are the sneaky little team that's flying under the radar.

Pittsburgh over Jacksonville - Let's see if the Steelers can live up to their hype after that almost flawless win last week and after the shit show nonsense of will he or won't he report. Not expecting the kind of play from last week, but I hope it's not going to be a nail-biter either.

Cincinnati over Baltimore - Are the Ravens really in trouble? A new starting quarterback at the helm and Harbaugh's job on the line--still I don't think they beat the Bengals.

Arizona over Oakland - Boring

Chargers over Denver - Might be a good one. Might just be the Chargers show.

New Orleans over Philadelphia - The Eagles have a hard road this week.

Chicago over Minnesota - I like these Bears.

Rams over Kansas City - Great MNF for a change. This will be a good one, but you know me. I love Sean McVay!!

No comments: