Sunday, November 25, 2018

NFL picks week 12

Last Week - 6-7
Overall - 104-54

Chicago over Detroit - I made this pick before Trubisky ruled out. Crossed my fingers, but what a game! Enjoying this Bears team.

Dallas over Washington - I didn't believe the Skins without Smith would beat the Cowboys on a holiday at home.

New Orleans over Atlanta - The Saints will march on.

Buffalo over Jacksonville - I felt the need to pick an underdog.

Cincinnati over Cleveland - There was talk of A.J. Green coming back. Plus, it's a division game in Cincinnati. And, well, it's the Browns.

New England over the Jets - I don't see any other scenario in this one. But then again, I said crap like that last week. CBS' amazing (insert rolling eye emoji) computer that does their weekly picks likes the Jets this week. Hmmm...interesting, but that thing is 105-53 for the year, so maybe if I ponied up the money to see more than two picks each week, I'd be just as good? Oh, wait. I am. Without relying on the computer (insert winking emoji).

Philadelphia over Giants - This might actually turn out to be a good game, but after last week's loss for the Eagles, I see them coming out strong against a mediocre team. Although, the Giants have gotten their shit together the past two weeks. It could be a fun one to watch.

Tampa Bay over San Francisco - In the life of the revolving quarterbacks here in Tampa, we are starting with Jameis Winston, but don't be surprised if Fitzmagic makes an appearance. I think Winston and Evans put on a show today, however, and Ryan Fitzgerald sits on the bench. But with Tampa, one never can predict.

Seattle over Carolina - Two quarterbacks who can dodge and run as well as pass. I just think the Seahawks defense will give Cam Newton more trouble than the other way around.

Baltimore over Oakland - Yeah, yeah, last week's picks sucked on my end. That's what I get for being cocking, but truly, this pick can't possibly go the other way unless the Ravens just want Harbaugh gone?

Chargers over Arizona - The Cardinals are 2-8. The Chargers are 7-3. We play the Chargers next week, and I'd prefer them happy and sated.

Pittsburgh over Denver - Always pull for my boys, but this won't be an easy one. Long trip cross country. Cold conditions. Mile high altitude. If the defense can play well and Ben can hold firm, and our running game gets back on track, well, I'm always pulling for these guys!

Indianapolis over Miami - Andrew Luck is on a streak. Unless he is totally off today, I don't see him having much trouble, but then again, the Dolphins like to play well against good teams.

Green Bay over Minnesota - I don't know. I felt this one? Another pick for the underdogs? I don't know enough?



Houston over Tennessee - Nothing will live up to last week's MNF game. I missed it because I went to bed at 9:30 p.m. due to a lack of sleep during the week. I also forgot to tape it. Thank god for the morning NFL shows! This one won't be like that one for sure. I know that the Titans are the underdogs, but I've seen what they can do. I felt them, but I went with the safe pick. Kinda regretting that now.

No comments: