Sunday, November 04, 2018

2018 NFL picks week 9

Last week - 10-4
Overall - 82-38

San Francisco over Raiders - Put a fork in Oakland. It makes it easier for the city to say goodbye to them when they move to Vegas.

Chicago over Buffalo - If the Bears quarterback can get hot, I don't see the Bills shutting him down 

Kansas City over Cleveland - What a week for the Browns to have to prove losing their coaches was the best thing. 

Maimi over Jets - Snooze

Minnesota over Detroit - I don't know what has happened to the Lions since their bye week, but they won't find it this week against the Vikings

Atlanta over Washington - Atlanta, on the other hand, found their mojo before the bye, so let's see if they can keep it up after taking a week off. Good thing for them they're playing a wishy-washy team.

Tampa Bay over Carolina - I'm going on on a limb and picking the Bucs with Fitzmagic at the helm at an away game

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - Always nervous when we play the Ravens. They beat us already at home, but we've come a long way since that day, so I'm not as concerned as I was the first go-around.

Denver over Houston - Toss up game for me.

Seattle over Chargers - I found the late games to be harder to pick this week. All of the teams are hot and have roaring quarterbacks with big arms. The Chargers are coming off the bye and playing away, so I gave the benefit to the Seahawks. 

Rams over New Orleans - Best game of the day despite everyone thinking it will be the Packers and the Patriots. I'm on the undefeated wagon, plus we all know my love for the coach.

New England over Green Bay - Jeez, the media is undoubtedly hyping this game. Really? 

Dallas over Tennessee - Which Cowboy will show up this week? I'm thinking on Monday night they'll be the one that throws and scores big.

No comments: