Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Connie foot photo #9

I thought it looked better.  The nurse thought it looked better.  The Foot God came and announced it measured and looked better.  He and Connie discussed grafting it again, but until she gets the infection cleared up there is no point in grafting.  He will do this toward the end of her 6 weeks of antibiotics, but while she is still on it.  Connie wanted to know how much longer it would be of dealing with this foot and as usual he gave a month or more. 
I'm not sure what I will do without my weekly Foot God fix.  I told him perhaps I would need to come and visit him as I'm having some back pain like the one in the picture on the poster on the wall in the exam room.  He laughed.  I'm sure he is counting the days to get rid of us.  Or perhaps he isn't.  It certainly has taken quite some time to heal.....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh WOW, it looks great! Hopefully she is on the road to recovery! Thanks for keeping us updated:)