Thursday, March 03, 2011

Happy Birthday to the little brother

Since I've finished with the slides and converted them on to my computer my next step is to get them on to a CD or DVD.  This past week as I packed the box with birthday presents for my sister-in-law (yes, I know how late I am on her gifts) I thought how cool it would be to throw in my brother's present and a DVD of him in slides.  So I worked my butt off finishing the slides, but unfortunately then I realized I would need more time to get together a DVD.  So I just put together a little movie.  But I wanted a different song, but apparently it had to be in an mp3 format which it wasn't.  Anyway.... Happy Birthday Rusty!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

AWESOME!!!
Happy Birthday Rusty. Memories are soooo great. Couldn't have had such great memories without such great friends and neighbors.
Love you all!

Susan said...

Wow! You ARE the best sister ever! What a wonderful gift! Those are precious memories! I'm so glad you have done the slide project, thank you:)))))

Rusty Mason said...

Big Sis...great stuff! Beats the hell outta any money or tangible gift! Love ya!